What is Bloom? In short, the Bloom Inspiration Summit is a day you won’t want to miss. Hosted at The Queen Elizabeth Theatre in beautiful downtown Vancouver, the event features an extraordinary lineup of brilliant women speakers who will inspire you to live your best, brightest and fullest life.
Speakers will cover topics including everything from grief to joy, sleep to intimacy, home organization and how to reach your potential. The highlight of the event will be an intimate conversation with eight-time Juno award-winning Canadian entertainer and bestselling author Jann Arden.
“The very essence of Evalina Beauty is to give women the confidence to be their authentic selves,” says Samantha Legge, president and founder of Evalina. “For years, we’ve wanted to create an event that reflects this ethos and embodies the mission of Evalina Beauty. Bloom is the culmination of that dream.”
Keynote speakers and topics include:
- Jessica Janzen on loss, massive heartache, and bringing joy to your life— to build a life by design, regardless of what you are walking through.
- Megan Golightly on simplifying your life so you can enjoy the small moments and transformation within your home and life.
- Dr. Shimi Kang on tools to help you build and practice essential life skills and the importance of play to improve your personal life through resilience, innovation and connection.
- Dr. Carolin Klein on intimacy, opening our hearts to ourselves, and talking bluntly and openly about sex and sexuality.
- Claudia Chirico on powerful healing tools to elevate your thinking, evolve your self-awareness, and empower you to expand to your full potential.
- PLUS an intimate interview with renowned broadcaster, community leader and cancer survivor Tamara Taggart.
There will also be a special musical performance by ZADA, an Ethiopian-born and Canadian-raised singer-songwriter who will remind us of our powerful connections—to our own purpose and to one another.
"After two of the most difficult years of many of our lives, it’s time to live out loud again,” says Simply Beautiful brand manager Janine Verreault. “Simply Beautiful has always been more than just a subscription box. It’s about self-care, treating yourself, and adding more joy to your life. Bloom is the perfect way to reconnect in-person and to restart our lives in a positive, collective way.”
Bloom will light a fire inside you, leave you dreaming big, and show you how to spark more joy in your everyday life.
Tickets are available here.
The event agenda is available here.
Canada Wide Media does not provide refunds for passes purchased. However, if you are unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to another individual. All transfer requests must be made to Canada Wide Media by email or phone. Conference details may change without prior notice. Covid restrictions and practices required at the time of the event will be observed.