These delicious cheesecakes are perfect for impressing your dinner party guests
Recipe provided by Oh Sweet Day! Bakery
Baker Fanny Lam from Oh Sweet Day! has been busy over the last year. Her popular blog and Instagram feed landed her a book deal and her Oh Sweet Day! cookbook was released in October. Hot on the heels of that success, and with growing popularity at local farmers' markets, Lam just opened her first brick-and-mortar bake shop, Oh Sweet Day! in Vancouver earlier this summer.
Best known for her shortbread cookies and her light and fluffy mini cheesecakes, Fanny shares this delicious and easy mini pumpkin cheesecake recipe, perfect for those early days of fall. Enjoy!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 large egg, room temperature
Whipped Cream Topping
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Graham Cracker Crust Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease mini cheesecake pans with removable bottoms.
- Mix together all the ingredients until the mixture resembles wet sand. Press the mixture evenly onto the bottoms of the prepared cheesecake pans.
- Bake the crust for 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling Instructions
- Lower the oven temperature to 250°F.
- In a food processor, blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, pumpkin, spices, and sugar until combined.
- Mix in the egg until combined.
- Pour the filling evenly over the cooled crusts into the pans.
- Bake the cheesecakes for 20 to 25 minutes, until the tops of the cheesecakes are lightly puffed.
- Turn off the oven with the door slightly opened. Let the cheesecakes sit in the oven to cool completely, at least an hour.
- Refrigerate the cheesecakes overnight.
Whipped Cream Topping Instructions
- Whisk the whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Transfer the whipped cream to a piping bag with a round tip.
- Release the cheesecakes from the pan. Pipe the whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon on top of each cake.
Makes six 3-inch cakes