Great for brunch, or by itself for an afternoon outdoors, this spritzer features frozen blended watermelon, soda water and mint for an easy drinking cocktail
- 2½ cups cubed frozen watermelon
- 2 cups club soda
- 1 bottle See Ya Later Ranch Riesling
- 4 watermelon slices
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- Place frozen watermelon chunks in blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Once blended, strain watermelon mixture with a fine mesh strainer to remove any pulp or seeds. Divide watermelon mixture into four glasses.
- Top with equal parts See Ya Later Ranch Riesling and club soda.
- Garnish cocktails with mint sprig and fresh watermelon slice.